Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sewing again - YEAH!

It has been too long since I did any serious sewing for my dolls. I tried, but the stress of caring for my mother, home renovations, and grieving my mother's passing made it all but impossible to do anything remotely creative. Well. it's been about 5 months, and the fog is finally starting to clear. Last weekend, I actually made a couple of outfits that I am proud of, and finished a few that had languished too long in the UFO (unfinished object) box.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tea-Party-Pretty-for-14-Betsy-McCall-and-Hearts-for-Hearts-dolls-/271057562406?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f1c4a2b26 I made this one for Hearts for Hearts dolls, but it surprisingly fits 14" Betsy McCall and Dru perfectly! I have it listed on Ebay, but am having second thoughts about selling it.....

No comments: